What is the One-Stop Service for ECDIS?
JRC integrates the processing offices such as "purchase of navigation equipment (ECDIS)","navigation equipment installation" , "chart user contract" , and "payment" . You are freed from the cumbersome work associated with the installation of navigation equipment and
What are the contents of the One-Stop Service for ECDIS?
- Sale of navigation equipment (ECDIS, chart radar, etc.) and installation of the equipment in the vessel
- Chart distribution
- Abundant selectable product line-up (AVCS, Jeppesen ENC, etc.)
- Selectable chart distribution systems
- Support for Individual licensing and PAYS
(automatically purchases actual used charts only)
- Proposal regarding the optimum licensing according to the route and utilization frequency
- Charge the costs for chart license and other services in one bill
Downloading of charts becomes possible through online distribution, reducing the time for up to chart updating.
Not only the main chart such as AVCS and Jeppesen ENC, the PAYS method is also supported in addition to the conventional Individual licensing!
AVCS brings together official ENCs from national hydrographic offices and new ENC coverage produced by the UKHO in co-operation with Foreign Governments.
- ENC Service
ENC Service is composed of official ENCs produced by Hydrographic Offices. It is authorized and complies with all official regulations and requirements related to the distribution and usage of official ENCs.
- C-Map Professional+
C-MAP Professional+ is a worldwide vector chart database from C-Map.