The global maritime information system
in the level of specialized organizations and leading ship companies is available.
This service provides the weather routing information to support the safety and economy of ship navigation and realizes the real-time monitoring of the marine information such as the positions, their engine and navigational equipment information of your own ships on the shore. The weather and oceanographic layers can be overlaid on each other and the VTS (Vessel Traffic Service) information can also be displayed on a PC screen, allowing you to acquire maritime information with higher accuracy. By introducing the J-Marine Routing and J-Marine GIS for Web Pro f unctions, you can obtain the global maritime information compared to the information provided by research institutes, university laboratories and leading ship companies.
- The highly accurate weather routing based on detailed weather forecasts is provided to vessels and shore.
- By linking JRC’ s ECDIS with the weather routing, optimum routing is available *1.
- The positions, engine and navigational equipment information of your own ships are monitored in real time on the shore.
- The failure and alarm conditions of navigational equipment can be monitored, allowing quick response and repairs to be made.
- Such various information and data can be selected to meet the individual purposes and the order of overlaying the information layers can be set.
- The weather/oceanographic information layers including wave hei ghts and directions, wind directions and velocities, weather ch arts, typhoons, rainfalls can be selected and displayed.
- The vessel movement surveillance information and the weather/oc eanographic information collected by AIS, marine radars and meteorological sensors can be displayed through the JRC’ s VTS*2.
- The measured distances and areas, the dangerous zones, and tags and memos can be displayed on a map, allowing sharing of infor mation between shore and ship.
＊1：To Be Developed
＊2：Vessel Traffic Service
For introducing this service, the following is required:
- ＊1: The J-Marine Box is a box-type computer necessary to gather data in the J-Marine Cloud.
- ＊2: The JRC VDR (JCY-1800) is to be installed on your vessel.
- ＊3: Necessary for Plan A contractor.
- ＊4: This service is browsable on your PC or tablet in use.
●The user requiring only “Weather Routing” is requested to consult with JRC.
Flow of Service Introduction:
is only for reference and may be subject to change due to contract plan, number of your own ship, required functions and any other conditions.